BabyAbroad: Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites in the BabyAbroad Travel and Holiday Directory and elsewhere in the site, or via our social media channels. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility for or control over the content of the linked website(s) or the availability of those sites. Some of these links are direct, paid for subscription links and others are affiliate links, by which BabyAbroad could be given commission for any sales made at those sites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without babyabroad.co.uk’s prior written consent.
- You acknowledge that babyabroad.co.uk does not always monitor content submitted by users, but that babyabroad.co.uk shall have the right in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any content available via the Website. You may not submit third party proprietory information to babyabroad.co.uk without obtaining permission from the owner. Any content provided by you, although owned by you, is subject to a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, world-wide licence allowing babyabroad.co.uk to use, distribute, copy, sub-license, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such content. You agree to irrevocably and unconditionally waive on your behalf in perpetuity in respect of such content the benefit of any provision of law known as intellectual property rights or any similar law in any country.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, babyabroad.co.uk takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable.
- BabyAbroad is an affiliate site, and in particular, BabyAbroad is a participant in the Amazon Europe S.à r.l. Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
- All affiliate transactions are dealt through the relevant site and therefore their terms and conditions apply. Babyabroad.co.uk bears no reponsibility for the transaction, the goods and any after care service of the goods.
Copyright noticeThis website and its content are copyright of babyabroad.co.uk. All rights reserved Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.